The community of Madrid is one of the areas with unsurpassed beauty, iconic spots and beautiful landscapes.
- Patones de Arriba: with its slate houses.
- Chinchón: built on small hills that give rise to a landscape of light-coloured houses and reddish roofs.
- Buitrago de Lozoya: with its perfectly preserved wall of Muslim origin, the Clock Tower and the Alcazar.
- Rascafría: with its monastery of Santa María del Paular, an architectural jewel of Gothic style.
- Manzanares El Real: with its Mendoza Castle, the best preserved castle in the Madrid Region.
- Cadalso de los Vidrios: with its Palace of the Marquis of Villena.
- Navacerrada: surrounded by some of the highest mountains in the central system.